3-5 potatoes, peeled and chopped
3 Carrots, peeled and chopped
1 onion, diced
2 celery stalks, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
6-8 cups chicken stock
1tsp. Oregano, dried
1 tsp. basil, dried
1/4 tsp marjoram, dried
3 Carrots, peeled and chopped
1 onion, diced
2 celery stalks, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
6-8 cups chicken stock
1tsp. Oregano, dried
1 tsp. basil, dried
1/4 tsp marjoram, dried
2. Add following ingredients last hour and a half....
2-4 Cups Chopped Roastisary chicken (preferably breast)
1 can evaporated milk
salt & pepper to taste
Thicken if desired... with flour mixture or cornstarch.
( I use soy milk for the base because that is what we drink.)
1 can evaporated milk
salt & pepper to taste
Thicken if desired... with flour mixture or cornstarch.
( I use soy milk for the base because that is what we drink.)
3. Just before Serving add finely chopped spinach and stir.
4. Garnish with fresh diced tomatoes and Parmesan.
We served it with a spring leaf salad and a pau de queso... Brazilian cheese bread. It was soul food and quite delish!
Note: I add more veggies if I am in the mood and I always start with 6 cups stock then add more if needed. Enjoy!
4. Garnish with fresh diced tomatoes and Parmesan.
We served it with a spring leaf salad and a pau de queso... Brazilian cheese bread. It was soul food and quite delish!
Note: I add more veggies if I am in the mood and I always start with 6 cups stock then add more if needed. Enjoy!

1 comment:
That is white wine VINEGAR in the picture. We do our own salad dressing so it is a table regular.... don't get any ideas.
Post a Comment