1 can Cream Mushroom soup
1 can mild enchilada sauce (red)
1 can chopped green Chile
1 pkg. powdered enchilada mix
1 can Black Beans (don't drain)
3 Cups shredded Beef (canned, bottled, or leftover from roast)
1/2 to 1 cup dried tomatoes
1. Cook all ingredients in crock pot at least 3 hours.
2. Use slotted spoon and load tortillas. Add cheese. (only fold as an enchilada... not a burrito)
3. Pour remaining sauce. Top with cheese.
Bake @ 300Degrees for 35 min.
Let cool 10 minutes then serve with sour cream.
Serve with rice and beans, or corn and always a crispy green salad.
This is so yummy and all from food storage. You can home make the tortillas. I used 1/2 cup fresh diced tomatoes because I didn't have dried. I also used a bottle of beef and a bottle of pork and it tasted fine. It is delish so try it tonight... I have another dinner to add to my food storage list.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh Bryndee, this is so yummy. Thanks! I really needed a way to use up all of my 99cent tortillas.
Post a Comment